Stockton University is one of America’s most distinctive public universities, consistently ranking among the nation’s finest educational institutions. Stockton is noted for exceptional program offerings and an interdisciplinary approach to learning.
Stockton University is committed to building a community that values differences of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, socio-economic status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, ability or disability. We accept our responsibility to create and preserve an environment that is free from prejudice and discrimination.
Engagement with diversity prepares students to become cooperative and productive contributors to our society. Stockton values diversity and the differing perspectives it brings. Accordingly, we are unequivocally committed to implementing the principles of affirmative action in the composition of our student body, faculty and staff.
Submissions are accepted for open/posted positions only. For consideration candidates need to apply online. Below are some helpful tips.
- For best success in your search, Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 are the preferred browsers.
- Use "Search for Jobs" or "View All Jobs" features to select position(s).
- Click the 'Apply to Position' button. *To be used only if you intend to apply and submit documents.
- 'Login' or 'Create an Account'.
- You must submit and/or complete "Required" forms or documents as posted.
- Submit your required documents.
- After successful submission look for your system-generated 'thank you' email.