Founded in 1969, Stockton University, New Jersey’s Distinctive Public University, is also one of America’s most distinctive public universities, consistently ranking among the nation’s finest educational institutions and among the top ten public Master’s institutions in the Northeast. Stockton proudly offers the academic, technological, and cultural advantages of a large institution combined with the community spirit of a small liberal arts college. Stockton is noted for combining an outstanding interdisciplinary approach to graduate and undergraduate education with all the qualities of an outstanding employer. We offer a unique vibrant working environment, a wealth of work related opportunities and outstanding employee benefits. Stockton is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a qualified workforce to support the mission of the University. The University is located in the Pinelands National Reserve in southern New Jersey, about one hour from Philadelphia, two hours from New York City, three hours from the Baltimore/Washington area, and 20 minutes from Atlantic City. The University’s location, active, stimulating campus life and diverse community make Stockton University a great place to work!
Submissions are accepted for open/posted positions only. For consideration candidates need to apply online. Below are some helpful tips.
- For best success in your search, Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11 are the preferred browsers.
- Use "Search for Jobs" or "View All Jobs" features to select position(s).
- Click the 'Apply to Position' button. *To be used only if you intend to apply and submit documents.
- 'Login' or 'Create an Account'.
- You must submit and/or complete "Required" forms or documents as posted.
- Submit your required documents.
- After successful submission look for your system-generated 'thank you' email.